Cut and paste these questions and ask YOUR kids for their answers....
I love stuff like this :)
Answers are from my 2 and 5 year old...
1. What is something mom always says to you? *shoulder shrug* / I love you.
2. What makes mom happy? Love / Love
3. What makes mom sad? *shoulder shrug* / people being mad at you
4. How does your mom make you laugh? *giggles* / Jumping like a bunny rabbit
5. What was your mom like as a child? *giggles* / a nice kid
6. How old is your mom? 2 / um...I don't know...I don't know yet...how old are you?
7. How tall is your mom? Big! / 32 inches
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Work / Watch us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Dance / Work, write.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Dancing / President!
11. What is your mom really good at? *shoulder shrug* / Cooking good food
12. What is your mom not very good at? *shoulder shrug* / Chopping down a tree with a chainsaw.
13. What does your mom do for a job? Working out / watch us
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Tummy Yummies / Veggies
15. What makes you proud of your mommy? *giggles* / Loving us
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Clifford, Big Red Dog / "Emma" in Aaron Stone
17. What do you and your mom do together? Dance / Running with us.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Mommy, I big and you big. / We're not the same.
19. How are you and your mom different? *shoulder shrug* / My mom works, we play all day.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? *hugs* / Because I feel it in my heart.
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? *shoulder shrug* / The Amigos (a Mexican Restaurant)
Copied and pasted from a friend on facebook ;)