Dana Renee Style in the house!
Well, in the B&B... ;)
Dana's here to spread some holiday cheer with her top 7 gift ideas, perfect for every writer.
7 Perfect Gifts for Writers
Guest Post by Dana Renee Style
If you're searching for the perfect gift for your favorite writer, here are seven ideas they're sure to love. You can shop these items through Polyvore by clicking on the photo.
1. Inspiration for writing comes from everywhere, especially those around us…so give them an advance warning with this t-shirt.
2. Not the t-shirt type…how about the same sentiment on a tote bag to hold all those library books they checked out for research?
3. Give a little encouragement with this Ray Bradbury quote necklace.
4. We've all been there…we know what we mean but can't find the right word. Enter this Oxford American Writer's Thesaurus. It doesn't just give related words, it also gives advice on how to pick the best one.
5. Give the typical pen gift some extra glam with this Swarovski crystal filled barrel.
6. Bring up computer crashes in front of a writer and I can almost guarantee that they will shudder in fear from memories of hours of lost work. Help them get in the habit of backing up with a nice flash drive like this bamboo one from SanDisk.
7. Everyone can use another journal, writer or not, especially one with a beautiful, artistic cover like this Moleskine journal.
What gifts are you excited to give this year?
Collage created via Polyvore.com